Woman%20Running_edited.jpg

CHANGE YOUR HABITS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Because if you do what you always did, you'll get what you always got...

KatButcher.jpg

ABOUT ME

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.

But when your will power just won't work - Hypnotherapy can help you make those changes.
Hello, my name's Katherine and it's my mission to help you change those habits that are holding you back, so that you can have more of what you want in life, and less of what you don't.


My background in science and management meant that I maintained a healthy scepticism when hypnosis and hypnotherapy came across my path. However having completed a Certificate and Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, and seen the results of thousands of successful therapy sessions, I am a hypnosis believer.

Every minute of every day, your body is physically reacting, literally changing, in response to the thoughts that run through your mind. Studies have shown that thoughts alone can improve vision, fitness, and strength.​ And only about 5 percent of gene mutations are thought to be the direct cause of health issues. That leaves 95 percent of genes linked to disorders acting as an influencers, depending on life factors. Of course, many of these are beyond your control, like childhood events, but some are entirely within your control, such as diet, exercise, stress management and emotional states. The last two factors are directly dependent on your thoughts.


Hypnotherapy can empower people and improve quality of life - contact me now to find how I can help you triumph over your perceived limits, habits, pain and fear.

Pg Dip HS, Pg Dip PM, Pg Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy

Clinical Member of Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia

HCARH Hypnotherapy Council of Australia Registered Hypnotherapist

HOW DO I HAVE MORE OF WHAT I WANT IN LIFE 

AND LESS OF WHAT I DON'T?

To change your behaviours you need to change your feelings and to change your feelings you need to change your thoughts. Hypnotherapy can help you reframe your thought patterns. I use hypnosis as a tool for self empowerment and change. Whatever you believe is true for you, so allow me to help you change your mind.

Cute Happy Dog

MORE OF THIS...

We'd all like to have more of certain things - more energy, more and better sleep, more motivation to reach our goals - to do more exercise, to be better at saving for the future, to be more able to relax and switch off, to gain more peace and tranquility in our lives, to be better able to cope with the people and places that frustrate or upset us, to enjoy better relationships, to gain that extra edge in our sport of choice, to be able to speak confidently in public, to have more self confidence and be happier in yourself, to think more clearly or to be better able to prioritise and be  more efficient, maybe you are looking for help getting pregnant or reducing the pain associated with birth?  - what would you like more of in your life?

Dog in Cone

AND LESS OF THIS...

And on the other side of the coin - most of us would also like less of certain things - less stress and anxiety, to be able to cut down on unhealthy foods or the amount of food we eat, to cut down on alcohol or cigarettes, to gain some balance in social media addiction, to reduce the effects of grief, trauma or PTSD, to spend less money, to be free of phobias and fears, to be less fearful in social situations or to reduce the symptoms of menopause - what would you like less of in your life?

When it comes to change, Hypnotherapy is the fastest and most effective way to do it

Here are the statistics:

• Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions
• Behaviour Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
• Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions

CONTACT ME

Claremont Medical Centre, 206 Stirling Highway, Claremont 
and 63 Bellevue Terrace, Fremantle

+61427639778

IMG_8217.JPG